This is where I get the bulk of my program design, writing, implementation changes, research and education done. This is, quite literally, my home away from home. I wish I could say my office is Zen-like - it is not. It's a work in process but its fulfilling my daily objectives and needs.
A few things to note:
1) Lower Left hand corner... Coffee (an absolutely necessity).
2) Gray Cook's book, Movement (Awesome read).
3) Plant (My wife got that for me to spruce up the office).
4) Sticky Note to Computer (How I survive and remember).
5) Laptop Screen, Google Voice (How I communicate with everybody).
Subscribe to Adam Ringler
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox